1 Day Loch Ness, Glencoe and The Highlands by Timberbush Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
From Edinburgh we travel northwest,
passing the imposing Stirling
Castle, before making our first stop
at Kilmahog.We travel on through
Rob Roy Country of Clans
MacGregor and Campbell then over
the desolate landscape of Rannoch
Moor and the BlackMount to
Glencoe, one of Scotland's most
famous glens, site of the 1692
massacre of the Clan MacDonald.
Continuing via Loch Linnhe, we stop
in the FortWilliam area for lunch
then continue into the natural
beauty of the Great Glen as we pass
beneath Britain's highest mountain,
Ben Nevis. Travelling on, we admire
the Caledonian Canal and the pretty
village of Fort Augustus, enjoying
spectacular views of Loch Ness as
we drive along the 24-mile shoreline
to Urquhart Castle.
Loch Ness, 24 miles long and over
700 feet deep, is more famous for
its sightings of the Loch Ness
monster, affectionately known as
"Nessie". Spend approximately 2
hours at Loch Ness, where you can
choose to take a wonderful Jacobite
loch cruise and explore the ruins
of Urquhart Castle and its modern
At Inverness, Capital of the
Highlands, we start our return
for home, crossing the Grampian
Mountains and the woodland
scenery of Perthshire, including
the Forest of Atholl, with an evening
stop at the Victorian resort town
of Pitlochry, en route back to
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.