1 Day St Andrews and the Villages of Fife by Timberbush Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Not the Highlands but the "Kingdom of Fife!". On this day tour we travel along the East Neuk through fishing villages and harbours, visiting St. Andrews and Falkland.
- Departure time(s): Varied
- Duration: 1 Day
- Starts & ends in: Edinburgh
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
- Please dress for wet and cold weather. There will be two hours of free time in St. Andrews so bring extra cash for lunch and souvenires. St. Andrews Castle entry is £3.00 per adult. St. Andrews cathedral is £2.50 pe adult.
- The company reserves the right to alter the itinerary of the tour due to weather, availability of attractions and other such extenuating circumstances.
Included in price:
We leave Edinburgh, crossing
the iconic Forth Bridge, into the
ancient "Kingdom of Fife".We
enjoy a photo stop at Aberdour
before continuing into the East
Neuk of Fife.
We stop in the town of Anstruther,
home of the Scottish Fisheries
Museum, then we travel through
the villages of Pittenweem, Crail
and St. Monans, once thriving
fishing centres which were made
prosperous by trade with the
We arrive in the beautiful medieval
town of St. Andrews in time for
lunch. Here you can enjoy a walk
around the town, home to the
oldest university in Scotland,
celebrated Old Course golf course
right on the beach, and famous
University and Cathedral. Enjoy
approximately three hours of free
time to explore its medieval
buildings and wonderful cobbled
streets in the centre, and have
lunch and refreshments.
Heading homewards we travel
across the Lomond hills, descending
to Loch Leven (scene of Queen
Mary Stuart's imprisonment and
escape) and on to the picturesque
village of South Queensferry where
we enjoy our final stop before
returning to Edinburgh
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.