1 Day Whisky, Woodland & Waterfalls Tour by Timberbush Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Enjoy a day in HIGHLAND PERTHSHIRE, famed for its waterfalls and woodlands - plus visit Scotland's oldest distillery for a tour and tasting.
- Departure time(s): Varied
- Duration: 1 Day
- Starts & ends in: Edinburgh
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
Leaving Edinburgh we travel to Fife
for our first brief stop at Dunfermline
Abbey, built by KingDavid I of
Scotland.We move on through Glen
Devon and the GleneaglesHotel
estate, venue of the 2014 Ryder Cup,
to GlenturretDistillery, Crieff, where
we can take a fascinating and fun tour
at The FamousGrouse Experience. Be
entertained by its unique interactive
show, enjoy a 'tour and a taste' with
an exclusive tasting of a 30-year old
malt whisky, unique to Timberbush
customers; and then lunch options
in the award-winning restaurant.
After lunch we travel through the
"Sma'Glen" to Dunkeld where
we stop to admire its Cathedral, then
on to TheHermitage for a short
We leave Perthshire and continue
to the picturesque village of South
Queensferry, where we make a brief
stop for coffee and to admire
magnificent views of the Forth Bridges
before returning to Edinburgh.
Sundays from June to September, learn
more about the black grouse and other
wildlife on the distillery estate from the
resident RSPB officer - there will be
monthly events and activities too.
Check our website for details
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.