Ben Nevis Summit Guided Walk by Great Glen Adventures
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
**Be the highest person on the British Isles!** In 2012 why not join us on a guided walk to the summit of Ben Nevis. Walk at a leisurely pace and in a group to a maximum of 12
- Departure times: 09:00
- Duration: 1 Day
- Starts in: Edinburgh
- Ends in: Fort William
- Hostel accommodation can be arranged
What to bring:
- Packed Lunch
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
- All spare clothing should be put in a plastic bag in your rucksack. Flask is also adviseable but not essential.
Included in price:
Experienced walking guide to take you to the summit of Britain's Highest Mountain.
Leave at 9pm from the base of the mountain we follow the mountain track to the halfway lochan then up the zig zags to the summit plateau. On a good day we can see the Islands, the Cairngorms and down Loch Linnhe towards Mull. We aim to be back down by 5pm to the Ben Nevis Inn for a hard earned drink!!
What's Not Included
Transport - this can be arranged on the day of the walk at a nominal fee if you have no other transport.
Equipment - we can advise on this in advance
Accommodation to suit all budgets can be arranged.
Places are limited so book early to avoid disappointment.
You will need walking boots (trainers are not allowed), a rucksack with a spare jumper, waterproof jacket and waterproof trousers, hat, gloves water, lunch and some extra food.
Walk with us to the summit of Britain's Highest Mountain - Ben Nevis. Your experienced guide who will lead you while telling you the wild and wonderful tales of the mountain.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.