Highland Explorer Tours- Highland Games Day Tour by Radical Travel
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Experience a Scottish Highland Games; from tossing the caber and throwing the hammer, to the skirl of bagpipes and the twirl of kilts... you'll see and hear them all.
- Departs from: Braemar Games departs at 08:00
- Departure times: 09:30
- Duration: 1 Day
- Starts & ends in: Edinburgh
What to bring:
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
Each trip is unique, covering a different area of the Highlands and offering a different Games experience. You can expect to see a selection of:
Serene Scottish lochs
Traditional Highland dress
Highland Games Programme - 2013
Sunday 9th June - Glamis Castle
Saturday 6th July - Luss
Sunday 14th July - Stirling
Saturday 27th July - Callander
Sunday 4th August - Bridge of Allan
Sunday 18th August - Crieff
Saturday 7th September - Braemar Gathering
Saturday 14th September - Pitlochry
(Braemar Games departs 08:00 and returns 21:00)
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- A 2.75% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
|1 month||25.00%||3 weeks||25.00%|
|2 weeks||100.00%||1 week||100.00%|
|48 hours||100.00%||24 hours||100.00%|