Highland Explorer Tours- Whisky Explorer by Radical Travel
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
A fabulous day trip that explores much of Scotland's iconic scenery, as well as providing an opportunity to sample a drop of our national drink for a complete 'taste of Scotland'!
- Departure times: 08:45
- Duration: 1 Day
- Starts & ends in: Edinburgh
What to bring:
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
Leaving Edinburgh, we make our way to the ancient Scottish capital of Stirling, its skyline dominated by its castle on the rock and the iconic Wallace Monument. It is here we stop to hear of Scotland's most famous patriot and his part in the medieval Wars of Independence.
We head on to pay a visit to 'Hamish, the hairy Coo' and drive further into the Highlands through the scenic beauty of the Trossachs National Park. We pass the shimmering waters of Loch Earn before stopping for lunch at The Famous Grouse Experience, one of Scotland's most famous whisky distilleries.
Having revived ourselves with a wee dram of the 'water of life'* we head to the Hermitage in the heart of Perthshire and take a short woodland walk to see the spectacular Black Linn Falls on the River Braan. Our return journey visits the quaint village of Dunkeld, an area associated with Macbeth, whose stunning cathedral sits by the banks of the River Tay. We return to Edinburgh, passing the iconic Forth Bridge on the way.
*Optional - additional fee will apply
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- A 2.75% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
|1 month||25.00%||3 weeks||25.00%|
|2 weeks||100.00%||1 week||100.00%|
|48 hours||100.00%||24 hours||100.00%|