MacBACKPACKERS-5 day Skye & Highland Charge by MacBackpackers
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
For 5 fun filled days, our fun and knowledgeable tour guides will show you the very best Scotland has to offer. (Previously known as 'Route 2' of the 5 Day Skye and Highland Fling)
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 5 Days
- Starts & ends in: Edinburgh
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
- Hostel accommodation is guaranteed for you whilst on tour, all you have to do pay for your accommodation on arrival at the hostel. Approx cost for dorm beds is between �17 & �20
Included in price:
For 5 fun filled days, our fun and knowledgeable tour guide will show you the very best Scotland has to offer!
Departs Edinburgh on Wednesdays
Our first stop of the day takes us through Braveheart country to the National Wallace Monument. Heading north we�ll hear tales of highland outlaws and take in the haunting scenery of Glen Coe before crossing the sea to our hostel on the misty Isle of Skye.
A full day on Skye! Dramatic mountains, the magic of Faerie Glen, stunning lochs and amazing waterfalls � Skye has it all! We will hike up to one of the islands more distinctive rock formations, the Old Mann of Storr. Prepare yourself for some unforgettable scenery!
We�ll check out the famous Eilean Donan Castle then head north through the striking scenery of Torridon. Test your head for heights at the Corrieshalloch Gorge and discover the unique setting of the Black Isle before ending the day in the Highland capital of Inverness.
Time for some Nessie hunting! We head off the beaten track, down the south side of Loch Ness. Those who dare have the chance to go for a swim! Taking in the Grampian mountains and Aviemore, we�ll stop to sample a dram at a whisky distillery before hearing tales of battle at Killiecrankie before heading to Pitlochry.
Heading south we make our way to Dunkeld and stop for a forest walk in the beautiful Hermitage. Then it�s onwards to St Andrews, home of golf and awesome coastal views. We enter the Kingdom of Fife and head down the coast, stopping to capture great views of the world famous Forth Bridge before making our way back to Edinburgh.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.