1 Day Highland Glens, Castles & Whisky (Glasgow) by Timberbush Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Spend a wonderful day out exploring scenic lochs, valleys, waterfalls and Scotland's oldest distillery - Glenturret.
- Departs from: Tour departs 09.30 every Wednesday & Saturday
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Takes Place In: Glasgow
What to bring:
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
Leaving Glasgow we travel to
Aberfoyle, where our first stop is the
ScottishWool Centre.We continue
north via the Pass of Leny, pausing for
photo stops of the spectacular views
at Loch Achray in the Trossachs.
Travelling via Loch Earn and the
Strathearn Valley, our next stop
is Crieff, where we visit The Famous
Grouse Experience. Be entertained
by its unique interactive show, enjoy
a 'tour and a taste' with an exclusive
tasting of a 30-year old malt whisky,
unique to Timberbush customers;
then lunch options in the
After lunch, (time permitting) we
make a brief stop to explore the
14th Century Doune Castle, and
finally make our way to the
imposing Stirling Castle, with its
turbulent past and associations to
some of Scotland's most interesting
historic figures, including William
Wallace and Mary,Queen of Scots.
Enjoy time here before your return
to Sundays from June to September,
learn more about the black grouse and
other wildlife on the distillery estate
from the resident RSPB officer -
there will be monthly events and
activities too. Check our
website for details.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.