1 Day Loch Lomond, Trossachs & Stirling (Glasgow) by Timberbush Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Spend a day in the land of ancient fortresses, flowing streams, lochs, forrests and hills; a land of kings, heroes, thiefs and rogues!
- Departure times: 09:30
- Duration: 9 Hours
- Takes Place In: Glasgow
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
Departing Glasgow we travel via the
picturesque Campsie Fells, passing
GlengoyneDistillery, before making
our first stop at Balmaha, Loch
Lomond. From here we enter The
Trossachs, also known as 'Scotland in
miniature' because of its stunning
scenery and more famous, perhaps,
for being home to the outlaw, Rob
After a lunch stop in Aberfoyle we travel
over the Duke'sPass, pausing for a
glimpse of LochAchray, before arriving
at LochKatrine, to experience the natural
beauty which inspired SirWalterScott's
epic poem, "TheLadyof theLake".
Within the beauty of Scotland's first
national park,we can enjoy a boat
cruise on LochKatrine, or a relaxing
walk or cycle along the pathway which
follows the loch's stunning northern
shoreline. (Hire bikes at the loch -
subject to availability).
We depart for Stirling early afternoon
and our last stop is the magnificent
StirlingCastle, sitting high on volcanic
rock, offering wonderful views of the
landscape.You will have time to visit the
castle and learn of the exploits of key
historical figures includingWilliam
Wallace, Robert theBruce and Mary
QueenofScots.We then make our way
back to Glasgow.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.