1 day Loch Ness, Glencoe & The Highlands (Glasgow) by Timberbush Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Take one day to travel to Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Scottish Highlands.
- Departs from: Departure time: 08.00 Return time: 19.45 Pick up: Look for our Timberbush mini-coach outside the Tourist Information Centre at 11 George Square, Glasgow, G2 1DY
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 12 Hours
- Takes Place In: Glasgow
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
From Glasgow we travel north, before
making a coffee stop on the shores
of Loch Lomond. Travelling the length
of the loch, we climb up into the
Highlands, over the unique, desolate
landscape of RannochMoor and the
BlackMount to majestic Glencoe,
one of Scotland's best-loved glens,
site of the 1692 massacre of the
We stop in the FortWilliam area for
lunch and then afterwards continue
into the natural beauty of the Great
Glen, as we pass beneath Britain's
highest mountain, Ben Nevis.
Travelling on, we admire the
Caledonian Canal, and the pretty
village of Fort Augustus, enjoying
spectacular views of Loch Ness
as we drive along the 24-mile
shoreline to Urquhart Castle.
Loch Ness is over 700 feet deep
but is of course better-known for
its sightings of the Loch Ness
monster, affectionately called
"Nessie". Spend approximately two
hours at Loch Ness, where you can
choose to take a wonderful 5 Star
Jacobite cruise and explore the ruins
of Urquhart Castle and its modern
At Inverness, capital of the
Highlands, we start our return
for home, crossing the Grampian
Mountains and the woodland
scenery of Perthshire, including the
Forest of Atholl, with an evening
stop at the Victorian resort town of
Pitlochry en route back to Glasgow.
PLEASE NOTE: Prices shown are for transport and driver-guide only.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.
|48 hours||100.00%||24 hours||100.00%|