Slovenia tours - Alpine Fairytale by Roundabout Travel Agency
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Visit famous Bled, breath taking beauty of Vintgar Gorge, largest slovenian glacial lake - Bohinj Lake and Skofja Loka, the oldest slovenian town.
- Departs from: 8:30
- Departure times: 8:30
- Duration: 10 Hours
- Starts & ends in: Ljubljana
What to bring:
- Change of Clothes
Included in price:
The Alpine region between the Julian Alps and Karavanke high peaks. From Bled, the magnificent alpine resort with a mountain lake and a tiny island in the middle, an old Castle with amazing view up on the cliff and breathtaking beauty of Bled's Vintgar Gorge to Bohinj, take a swim and have lunch by the glacial Alpine lake in the Triglav National Park.
After tasting the exquisite sour milk and famous Bled's cream cake we head on to Skofja Loka, have a walk around this medieval town, situated under the castle and the monastery.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 3.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.