Slovenia tours - Karst & Coast Mystery by Roundabout Travel Agency
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Discovering the SLOVENIAN COAST and the KARST REGION. The first stop is the visit of medieval PREDJAMA CASTLE with dramatic setting in the gaping mouth of a cavern halfway up a hillside. The tour continues to SKOCJAN CAVES, one of the largest and most beautiful Karst caves in Europe.
Pass Koper, Izola and Portoroz we reach everyone's favourite town on the Slovenian coast - PIRAN, with its medieval narrow streets and houses. Time for swimming and lunch, then we can head on to LIPICA, the homeland of the white Lipizzaner. We finish the tour in one of typical Karst WINE CELLARS with wine and the famous Karst dried ham tasting.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 3.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.