Cape Point, Agulhas, Winelands Wow from Cape Town by Hotspots2C
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Broaden your horizons at the Cape of Good Hope, become a wine connoisseur in Stellenbosch, come close to whales, sharks and penguins near Hermanus and make friends in a township.
- Departs from: your accommodation in the Cape Town area - on most FRIDAYS- early morning (between 7-9am), but you will be contacted a day before the tour to confirm a more exact pickup time.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 3 Days
- Starts & ends in: Cape Town
- Single room supplement: 94.00 USD
- (Twin or double room options also available. Upgrades to 3star Guesthouse or 4star Hotel accommodation can also be pre-booked.)
What to bring:
- Insect Repellant
- Warm Clothing
Included in price:
Discover the wow-ness of the Western Cape with this "3day Western Cape Wow tour", along country routes between Cape Point & Cape Agulhas. Explore the southern tip of Africa to experience the creative vibes of informal settlements, the grandeur of wine estates, diverse cultures and abundant coastal wildlife.
Depart from CAPE TOWN > STELLENBOSCH > HERMANUS / CAPE AGULHAS > return to CAPE TOWN
- HOUT BAY - Wander around craft markets or chill at the beach on this working harbour.
- DUIKER ISLAND CRUISE - (Optional with extra cost) Boat trip journey to a large colony of Cape fur seals.
- CHAPMAN'S PEAK DRIVE - Spectacular drive along the Peninsula.
- CAPE OF GOOD HOPE RESERVE - Observe wildlife in a fynbos landscape.
- CAPE POINT - Africa's most south-westerly point.
> OVERNIGHT IN STELLENBOSCH - Enjoy the campus nightlife.
- KAYAMANDI TOWNSHIP - A guided walking tour in this vibrant township.
- WINE & CHEESE TASTING - Sample wine & cheese in the Winelands.
- PORT & CHOCOLATE TASTING - Sample port & chocolate pairing in the Winelands.
- FRANSCHHOEK - Lunch stop.
- CAPE AGULHAS - Travel to the most southern tip of Africa.
> OVERNIGHT IN CAPE AGULHAS *
- Choose how you want to spend your morning: Relax in Hermanus, or choose go shark cage diving in Gansbaai.
- HERMANUS - Enjoy the morning in this laid-back coastal town. Have a 'whale' of a time at this spectacular land-based whale watching spot. (Whale season Jun-Nov)
- SHARK CAGE DIVING - (Optional with extra cost) The brave at heart rise early to go cage diving with the Great White sharks
- BETTY'S BAY - Get close to a colony of over 5000 African penguins in their natural habitat.
- CLARENCE DRIVE - Scenic route along the False Bay coastline
- Travel back to arrive in Cape Town area late afternoon.
* The exact itinerary is subject to change, and might need to overnight at Hermanus on occasion.
- Pick-up from, and Drop-off at your accommodation in Cape Town areas.
- Cape of Good Hope entry fee
- Guided township culture tour
- Wine and cheese tastings
- Port and chocolate tasting / pairing
- Penguin-visit entry fee
- Friendly local driver-guide
- Transport to tour's hotspots - with licensed and insured vehicle(s)
- Accommodation for 2 nights - in DORM rooms with bunk-beds and sharing bathrooms.
UPGRADES to twin, double or single room accommodation options also available (at extra cost), but need to be pre-booked and paid in advance. Please enquire directly with us at: email@example.com
- Meals and drinks
- Personal insurance
OPTIONAL EXTRA activities available
- Duiker Island Cruise (@ +/- R50 pp)
- Shark cage diving (@ +/- R1120 pp)
*Optional activities are weather dependent, and can therefore only be confirmed and paid for on the day of the activity.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 2 week(s) in advance.
|1 month||20.00%||3 weeks||25.00%|
|2 weeks||50.00%||1 week||100.00%|
|48 hours||100.00%||24 hours||100.00%|