2 day Western Cape Wow tour from Cape Town by Hotspots2C
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Experience the WOW-ness of the Western Cape and visit the must-see hotspots along the way from Cape Winelands to Cape Agulhas.
- Departs from: your accommodation in the Cape Town area - on most SATURDAYS- early morning (between 7-9am), but you will be contacted a day before the tour to confirm a more exact pickup time.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 2 Days
- Starts & ends in: Cape Town
- Single room supplement: 58.00 USD
- (Twin or double room options also available. Upgrades to 3star Guesthouse or 4star Hotel accommodation can also be pre-booked.)
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
Included in price:
Explore the winding roads from Stellenbosch to Hermanus and beyond -set against a backdrop of awe-inspiring scenic wonders, blessed with abundant wildlife and pristine sandy beaches.
Experience the creative vibe of informal settlements, the grand elegance of our wine farms and learn about the proud cultures and traditions of our diverse people. Orientate and familiarise yourself with the Western Cape's hotspots and even visit a few local secrets along the way.
Depart from CAPE TOWN > HERMANUS / CAPE AGULHAS > back to CAPE TOWN
- KAYAMANDI TOWNSHIP - A guided walking township tour.
- WINE & CHEESE TASTING in the Winelands.
- PORT & CHOCOLATE TASTING - Sample port & chocolate pairing in the Winelands.
- FRANSCHHOEK - Lunch stop at the gourmet capital of the world.
- CAPE AGULHAS - Travel to the most southern tip of Africa, where the Atlantic and Indian ocean meet.
> OVERNIGHT IN CAPE AGULHAS *
- Choose how you want to spend your morning: Relax in Hermanus or go shark cage diving in Gansbaai.
- HERMANUS -Spectacular land-based whale watching spot. (Whale season Jun-Nov)
- SHARK CAGE DIVING - (Optional with extra cost) The brave at heart rise early to go cage diving with the Great White sharks
- BETTY'S BAY - Get close to a colony of over 5000 African penguins in their natural habitat.
- CLARENCE DRIVE - Scenic route along the False Bay coastline
- Travel back to arrive in Cape Town area late afternoon.
* The exact itinerary is subject to change, and might need to overnight at Hermanus on occasion.
- Pick-up from, and Drop-off at your accommodation in Cape Town areas.
- Guided township culture tour
- Wine and cheese tastings
- Port and chocolate tasting/ pairing
- Penguin-visit entry fee
- Friendly local driver-guide
- Transport to tour's hotspots - with licensed and insured vehicle(s)
- Accommodation and bedding for 1 night - in DORM rooms with bunk-beds and sharing bathrooms.
UPGRADES to twin, double or single room accommodation options also available (at extra cost), but need to be pre-booked and paid in advance. Please enquire directly with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meals and drinks
- Personal insurance
- Optional extras
OPTIONAL EXTRA activity available
- Shark cage diving @ +/- R1120 pp
*Optional activities are weather dependent and can only be confirmed and paid for on the day of the activity.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 2 week(s) in advance.
|1 month||20.00%||3 weeks||20.00%|
|2 weeks||50.00%||1 week||100.00%|
|48 hours||100.00%||24 hours||100.00%|