2 day Wildlife + Safari tour from Cape Town by Hotspots2C
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Spot Africa's Big5* animals in their natural habitat on an afternoon Game Drive in a malaria-free Game Reserve. Travel on the scenic Route 62, get close + touch elephants, cheetah,
- Departs from: your accommodation in the Cape Town area - on most SATURDAYS - early morning (between 7-9am), but you will be contacted a day before the tour to confirm a more exact pickup time.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 2 Days
- Starts & ends in: Cape Town
- Single room supplement: 48.00 USD
- (Twin or double room options also available. Upgrades to 3star Guesthouse or 4star Hotel accommodation can also be pre-booked.)
What to bring:
- Insect Repellant
Included in price:
Go off the beaten track to interact with wildlife in the Klein Karoo, a semi-desert region of South Africa. Spot Africa's Big 5 animals in their natural habitat, travel on the scenic Route 62, have face-to-face encounters with elephants (even riding on one's back), ostriches, cheetah cubs, Nile crocodiles and more...
Depart from CAPE TOWN > OUDTSHOORN > return to CAPE TOWN
- 4x4 GAME DRIVE (+- 2 hours) - Search for Africa's Big5* from the safety of a open 4x4 vehicle, in their natural habitat within a malaria- free, private game reserve that is home to an abundance of wildlife: including giraffe, white rhino, lion, elephant, cheetah, buffalo, zebra and many other species. (*unlikely to see leopards)
- OSTRICH FARM TOUR- Learn more about the ostrich and the brave gets a chance to ride on an ostrich's back. (within weight limits)
> OVERNIGHT IN OUDTSHOORN - A semi-desert town in the heart of the Klein Karoo.
- ELEPHANT FEED, WALK & RIDE - Interact, feed and even sit on the knee of elephants to get to know these gentle giants better. Experience the exhilarating adventure of an elephant back ride, and fall in love on a trunk-in-hand stroll.
- CANGO WILDLIFE RANCH - A sanctuary to some of the world's most endangered animals, that contribute to the conservation of over 40 species.
- WILDLIFE ENCOUNTERS: You'll get the opportunity of a personal 'Natural Encounter' to touch cheetahs, hug Bengal tiger cubs, wrap yourself in a python and even dive with Nile crocodiles! (all optional activities - with extra costs)
- CAPE ROUTE 62 - Along South Africa's famous country road you'll capture the beauty of high mountains, twisting passes, rugged Karoo plains, vineyards and orchards.
- Travel back to reach Cape Town late evening.
- Elephant Feeding, Walk & back-ride
- Ostrich farm + Ostrich riding (minimum weight allowance)
- 4x4 Game Drive at a private Game Reserve
- Cango Wildlife Ranch entrance fee
- Friendly local driver-guide
- DOOR-2-DOOR transfers
- Pick-up from, and Drop-off at your accommodation in Cape Town & Stellenbosch areas.
- Transport to tour's hotspots - with licensed and insured vehicle(s)
- Accommodation for 1 night - in DORM room with bunk-beds and sharing bathrooms.
UPGRADES to twin, double or single room accommodation options also available (at extra cost), but need to be pre-booked in advance. Please enquire directly with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meals and drinks
- Personal insurance
OPTIONAL EXTRA activities available
- Tiger encounter* (@ +/- R320 pp)
- Cheetah encounter* (@ +/- R180 to 190 pp)
- Diving with crocodiles (@ +/- R320 pp)
- Python Encounter (@ +/- R90 pp)
*Availability of cub encounters can vary and crocodile cage diving is not available during the winter season (May to Sept).
*Optional activities are weather dependent and can therefore only be confirmed and paid on the day of the activity.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 2 week(s) in advance.
|1 month||20.00%||3 weeks||20.00%|
|2 weeks||50.00%||1 week||100.00%|
|48 hours||100.00%||24 hours||100.00%|