3 day Garden Route + Safari tour from Cape Town by Hotspots2C
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
All-round compact tour of the sights & wildlife along the south eastern coast of South Africa: Game drive, beach time, Cango caves, bungy jump, Wilderness canoe, hug elephants+ wal
- Departs from: your accommodation in the Cape Town area - on most FRIDAYS - early morning (between 7-9am), but you will be contacted a day before the tour to confirm a more exact pickup time.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 3 Days
- Starts & ends in: Cape Town
- Single room supplement: 105.00 USD
- (Twin or double room options also available. Upgrades to 3star Guesthouse accommodation can also be pre-booked.)
What to bring:
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
Included in price:
Set your sense of adventure free... Walk along forest footpaths, crawl underground in the Cango Caves, canoe along the Wilderness lagoon and discover the abundant wildlife in this untamed wilderness.
Search for Africa's Big5* animals in their natural habitat, from an open 4x4 vehicle in a malaria-free private game reserve. Then you get the opportunity to bungy jump, swim in the Indian Ocean, touch elephants and even walk along young lions!
Depart from CAPE TOWN > OUDTSHOORN > WILDERNESS > return to CAPE TOWN
- SCENIC ROUTE 62 - Along South Africa's famous country road you'll capture the beauty of high mountains, twisting passes, rugged Karoo plains, vineyards and orchards.
- ELEPHANT WALK & RIDE- (Optional with extra cost) Fall in love with these giant and lovable creatures. Learn about the elephants' background, behaviour and character as you touch, feed, walk hand-in-trunk and even ride on it's back.
- CANGO CAVES ADVENTURE TOUR - Follow passageways that lead to vast halls deep underground.
> OVERNIGHT IN OUDTSHOORN
- WILDERNESS NATIONAL PARK - Canoe along the Wilderness Lagoon and wander along forest trails for a pure nature encounter.
- BLOUKRANS BUNGY JUMP - (Optional with extra costs) Face your fear and experience the world's highest bungy jump.
- MYOLI BEACH - Swim in the Indian Ocean & take a walk along the wide sandy beach.
> OVERNIGHT IN WILDERNESS AREA
- GAME DRIVE - Search for most of Africa's Big5* animals from an open 4x4 vehicle in a malaria-free, private game reserve. (*excluding leopards)
- LION WALK - (Optional with extra cost) Walk alongside Africa's most majestic predator. Interact with young lions on foot. The walk take approximately one hour to complete - depending on how fast the lions are prepared to stroll. No leashes or collars, but supervised by expert handlers.
- Travel back to reach Cape Town area by nightfall.
-Pick-up from, and Drop-off at your accommodation in Cape Town areas.
- Game Drive (+/- 2 to 3 hours)
- Wilderness canoeing & forest explore
- Wilderness National Park entry fee
- Cango Caves adventure tour
- Friendly local driver-guide
- Transport to tour's hotspots - with licensed and insured vehicle(s)
- Accommodation + bedding for 2 nights - in DORM rooms with bunk-beds and sharing bathrooms.
UPGRADES to twin, double or single room accommodation options also available (at extra cost), but need to be pre-booked and paid in advance. Please enquire directly with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meals and drinks
- Personal insurance
OPTIONAL EXTRA activities available:
- Bloukrans bridge bungy jump (@ +/- R750 pp)
- Elephant Walk & Ride (@ +/- R300 pp)
- Lion walk (@ +/- R350 pp)
*Optional activities are weather dependent, and can only be confirmed or paid for on the day of the activity,
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 2 week(s) in advance.
|1 month||20.00%||3 weeks||25.00%|
|2 weeks||50.00%||1 week||100.00%|
|48 hours||100.00%||24 hours||100.00%|