4 day Garden Route + J'bay tour from Cape Town by Hotspots2C
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Go wild… jump from the world's highest bungy jump, ride an ostrich, spot the Big5, ride an elephant, swim in the warm Indian Ocean, explore indigenous forests and Cango caves...
- Departs from: your accommodation in the Cape Town area - on most FRIDAYS - early morning (between 7-9am), but you will be contacted a day before the tour to confirm a more exact pickup time.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 4 Days
- Starts & ends in: Cape Town
- Single room supplement: 145.00 USD
- (Twin or double room options also available. Upgrades to 3star Guesthouse accommodation can also be pre-booked.)
What to bring:
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
The Garden Route is a piece of paradise along the south-eastern coast of South Africa. Set your sense of adventure free by exploring the unspoilt beaches up to J'bay - a surfing hotspot, forest wonderlands and abundant wildlife in this untamed wilderness.
Depart from CAPE TOWN > OUDTSHOORN > JEFFREYS BAY > WILDERNESS > return to CAPE TOWN
- SCENIC ROUTE 62 - Along South Africa's famous country road you'll capture the beauty of high mountains, twisting passes, rugged Karoo plains, vineyards and orchards.
- CANGO CAVES ADVENTURE TOUR - Follow passageways that lead to vast halls deep underground.
- OSTRICH FARM TOUR - Learn more about the ostrich and the brave gets a chance to ride on an ostrich's back (weight limits)
OVERNIGHT in OUDTSHOORN
- ELEPHANT WALK & RIDE- (Optional with extra cost) Fall in love with these giant and lovable creatures. Learn about the elephants' background, behaviour and character as you touch, feed, walk hand-in-trunk and even ride on it's back.
- TSITSIKAMMA NATIONAL PARK - Spend time in paradise as we explore the dramatic coastal and forest landscapes. Walk along forest trails to a suspension bridge.
OVERNIGHT in JEFFREYS BAY
- BEACH TIME & SHOPPING in J'BAY - Go for an early morning surf or just chill out. The backpackers hire out surf boards and wetsuits at extra cost. We will stop at the the surf factory shops for excellent deals on branded clothing.
- BLOUKRANS BUNGY JUMP - (Optional with extra costs) Face your fear and experience the world's highest bungy jump.
- KNYSNA - Nestled between forested mountains, sea and curving around a big lagoon, visit The Heads, where the sea crashes through two massive sandstone cliffs.
OVERNIGHT IN WILDERNESS AREA - Head down to the beach, swim in the Indian Ocean & take a walk along the beach.
- WILDERNESS NATIONAL PARK - Canoe along the Wilderness Lagoon for a true nature encounter.
- 4x4 GAME DRIVE - (Optional with extra cost) Search for Africa's Big5* animals from an open 4x4 vehicle in a malaria-free, private game reserve. (*unlikely to see leopards)
- Travel back to reach Cape Town area by nightfall.
- Pick-up from, and Drop-off at your accommodation in Cape Town areas.
- Wilderness canoeing
- Wilderness National Park entry fee
- Tsitsikamma National Park entry fee
- Cango Caves adventure tour
- Ostrich farm + Ostrich riding (minimum weight allowance)
- Friendly local driver-guide
- Transport to tour's hotspots - with licensed and insured vehicle(s)
- Accommodation for 3 nights - in DORM rooms with bunk-beds and sharing bathrooms.
UPGRADES to twin, double or single room accommodation options also available (at extra cost), but need to be pre-booked and paid in advance. Please enquire directly with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meals and drinks
- Personal insurance
OPTIONAL EXTRA activities available
- Game Drive (@ +/- R350 pp)
- Bloukrans bridge bungy jump (@ +/- R750 pp)
- Elephant experience (@ +/- R300 pp)
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 2 week(s) in advance.
|1 month||20.00%||3 weeks||20.00%|
|2 weeks||50.00%||1 week||100.00%|
|48 hours||100.00%||24 hours||100.00%|