Full Day Wine Tasting Tour daily by Easy Rider Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Best value winelands tour of Stellenbosch and surrounds taking in 4 different producers, cheese tasting, lunch and cellar tour. Transfers from Capetown can be arranged....
- Departure time(s): Daily
- Duration: 7 Hours
- Starts & ends in: Stellenbosch
What to bring:
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- You might want a warm thing as the Cape weather is unpredictable.
Included in price:
With 17 000 students, over 80 restaurants and pubs and based in the center of the wine producing area, the recipe is fun, beauty and adventure. A great nightlife (all within walking distance) and a youthful atmosphere ensure that a backpackers visit to SA's second oldest town will be remembered. Only a short distance from Cape Town, Stellenbosch is the ideal place to recover from big city blues and perfect for that stopover before arriving in Cape Town.
The fantastic, affordable wines that are produced all around Stellenbosch and the myriad of ways available to explore this scenic mountain region, ensure that your backpack will carry away at least one bottle for later consumption. Take a bicycle and cycle around, use your hired car to its best potential or take an organised tour. Walking is also an option for the more energetic. Fantastic hiking abounds in the mountains around Stellenbosch with some classic routes. The downhill mountain bike trails are a dream for adrenaline junkies.
Trout fishing is good in the numerous dams and horse riding is available from numerous professional operators. Historical and cultural attractions also abound. These include museums, architecture, galleries, amphi- theatres, cinemas and live music.
Easy Rider Wine Tours
Started in 1994 this Winelands based tour company really knows their stuff. Their specialist day tours take in four different producers - giving you a varied range of wines to taste and compare. The tour covers the entire scenic mountain region, taking in Stellenbosch, Paarl and Franschhoek. Learn about the winemaking process while on the cellar tour, after which the registered tour guides will give you pointers in the art of tasting. Enjoy a fantastic restaurant lunch and sample a range of tasty cow and goat's milk cheeses while savouring another classy vintage. Tours depart around 10:30am and return after 5pm. No time is spent travelling to or from Cape Town, as you are based in the winelands.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 5.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.