Korean Folk Village & Everland Tour !! by Cosmojin
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Korea's top tourist attractions that you can see two places at once. The Combination of traditional and fantasy tour.. It would be a very special journey. Do not miss it!
- Departs from: 09:00~17:00 Every Tue~Sun
- Departure times: 09:00
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Takes Place In: Seoul
Included in price:
< Korean Folk Village >
Korean Folk Village is a living museum type of tourist attraction in the city of Yongin, a satellite city in the Seoul Metropolitan Area in the province of Gyeonggi in South Korea.The purpose of Korean Folk Village is to display elements of traditional Korean life and culture. There are multiple sections to the park. There are numerous replicas of traditional houses of the different social classes (peasant, landowner, yangban) and the various regions.The park also has a traditional street market, restaurants, and showcases of traditional wordworking and metalworking techniques. There are performances of traditional dances, equestrian skills, marriage ceremonies, and recreational activities.An amusement park section has rides and games, an art museum, a sculpture garden, a Korean Folk Museum, and a World Folk Museum which highlights traditional lifestyles from around the world.Korean Folk Village is a popular tourist destination for both Koreans and foreigners. It is located near Everland, South Korea's largest amusement park.
< Everland >
Everland Resort, is a theme park in Yongin, a city in Gyeonggi-do province, South Korea.
Everland is South Korea's largest theme park. With 8.6 million visitors, Everland ranked tenth in the world for amusement park attendance in 2007. Along with its main attractions, Everland also includes a zoo and a water park known as Caribbean Bay. Everland is operated by Samsung Everland, which is a subsidiary of the Samsung Group.
Some say the park is a low-scale copy of Disneyland, noting the architecture, scale, themes, and general atmosphere.
< Tour Itinerary > 09:00-18:00
The Hostel(Hotel) Where you stay ¡æ Korean Folk Village ¡æEverland ¡æ Lotte Hotel In Central City(Myung-Dong)
< Tour Condition >
* Tour Guide(English, Japanes, Chinese)
* Admission Ticket
Lunch Is Not Included
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.