Nami Island + Petite France Tour by Seoul City Tour., LTD
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Are you a big fan of Korean Drama? Then, you should visit those famous drama filming palces!
- Departs from: Depends on hotel location, pickup time varies. Please contact us 48 hours prior to tour day to confirm pickup time.
- Departure times: 09:00
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Takes Place In: Seoul
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
Hotel - NamiIsland - Lunch - Petite France - Ginseng Center or Amethyst Factory - Hotel
Let's take a walk along the "Forest of Sweethearts". Junsang and Yoojin kissed at the first in this forest.
Even there will be warm greetings from ostriches, rabbits, deer and other animals which live in the forest freely.
A 150-year-old residence has been brought here all the way from France and there is a gallery showing the works of Saint Exupery, as well as the Orgel House, which features beautiful antique music boxes. A variety of exhibitions and hands-on activities are available all year-round and there are also accommodation facilities. This is one of the only places in Korea to experience French culture, and a trip here can also be combined with a visit to Namiseom Island and Homyeong Lake nearby.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.