Barcelona City Tour with Tapas & Flamenco Evening by Travel Bar Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
During the day join us for one of our tours of Barcelona's Gothic Culture. Then in the evening experience Spanish Culture with a tapas meal and entry to a Flamenco Show.
- Departs from: Walking tour departs at 11, 1, and 3 every day at Travel Bar c/ Boqueria 27. Choose any of those tours. The Tapas and Flamenco Evening meets at 8 PM in Travel Bar.
- Departure times: Varied
- Takes Place In: Barcelona
What to bring:
- The tour guides work on gratuities, so please bring some extra cash to tip the guide if you enjoyed the tour.
Included in price:
Our walking tours depart daily at 11:00, 1:00, and 3:00. Take a journey through time and space as you travel through the heart of Barcelona's Gothic Quarter. You will see many of the city's most famous sights including Picasso's Art School, his famous Absinthe Bar, the Gothic Cathedral, and the ancient Roman Ruins. You will also learn about the Catalan culture, their unique traditions, and favored sports and pastimes.
In the evening, you will be treated to a uniquely cultural experience. First you will be served a traditional Tapas Meal, consisting of a variety of different Catalan treats. You will also be able to have sangria, a red-wine based drink, during the meal.
After the meal, we will bring you to a Flamenco Theatre, in the heart of Barcelona, for an amazing performance of Flamenco Dancing and Guitar.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.