La Tomatina 2012 by Losttraveltours.com
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
It's the World's largest food fight. It is totally crazy. It is totally wild. It's out of control and an unbelievably fun experience. This Year it takes place Wednesday 29h Aug
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 15 Hours
- Starts & ends in: Barcelona
What to bring:
- Change of Clothes
- Extra pair of cloths, towel, goggles and friends!
Included in price:
Meet at Playa de Catalunya, in beautiful Barcelona at 4am on 29th of Aug.
Hop on one of our luxury tour buses and head to Bunol.
At around 10 am, the first event of the Tomatina begins. Many trucks haul the bounty of tomatoes into the center of the town, Plaza del Pueblo.
La Tomatina lasts for exactly one hour from the cannon shot, once the Ham has been won from the 'Soap Pole'. It ends with another cannon. The Spanish rarely continue after the cannon.
Around 1pm Shower up and get back on tour bus for a pleasant and fun ride home...
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 7.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.