SANDEMANs Free Tour of Madrid by Sandemans New Europe GMBH
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
We'll take you down medieval streets, across majestic squares and through 1200 years of history. Like all our famous tours in Europe we provide 'info-tainment' - an informative and engaging way of storytelling! We show Madrid the way it should be seen: by walking from the heart of the city through both twisted medieval streets and down grand boulevards. We'll cover the famous must-see sights and secret places the tour buses can't go.
Free Tour starts everyday at 11am and 2pm in front of Tourist Information at Plaza Mayor. Take metro line 1, 2, or 3 to SOL station and then walk 400 meters. Just look for our guides with the red t-shirts and umbrellas.
ON THIS 2.5 - 3 HOUR TOUR WE COVER
Teatro Real (The Royal Opera House)
Sol, heart of Madrid
Catedral de Almudena
Church of San Ginés
World's oldest restaurant
The origins of tapas
Madrid's Robin Hood
Spanish Civil War
The Houses of Malice
Madrid's bear and madroño tree
Plaza de la Villa
Plaza de Puerta Cerrada
Alfonso XIII's anarchist attack
Meet in front of the Tourist Information at Plaza Major.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.