Tapas Experience by Sandemans New Europe GMBH
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
The Tapas Experience begins with an expert guide telling you everything about the origin and history of tapas and cuisine in the various regions of Spain. Your guide will take you back in time and explain how King Alfonso had the brilliant idea of forcing bars to give away small portions of food with every drink.
The focal point of Spanish cuisine has always been its fresh and local products, thus resulting in each region of the country having its own specialty. To sample the nation's vast array of flavors, you need to do what the locals call "tapear": going for tapas. On this tour, you will visit three bars where you'll be able to enjoy an ice cold sangria or small beer (locally known as a "caña") and taste wonderful grilled vegetables, croquettes or other types of tapas we might be offered. Only one round of tapas tasting at each bar is free, so anything else you would like to enjoy must be paid for separately. The guides will gladly recommend further tapas places to try while you are in Madrid!
You'll learn all the secrets of tapas and Spanish culture while visiting the true Madrid and by the end of the night, you'll have met some new friends and enjoyed a memorable experience!
SANDEMANs NEW Madrid Tours supports the responsible enjoyment of alcoholic beverages. When it is misused, alcohol can be dangerous. We want everyone to have an unforgettable night with us, but our mission is to show you Madrid's tapas culture, NOT to get you drunk. SANDEMANs NEW Madrid accepts no liability for injury or damage to your person or property. Please remember to bring ID showing you are 18+ if you'd like to drink.
- 3 typical Spanish Tapas bars!
- FREE Beer (caña) or Small Sangria in each bar!
- FREE Tapas Tasting for the group in each bar!
- Specialties of each region of Spain!
- Great guides explaining the origin of Tapas!
- Explanation of the ingredients of each tapa and how they are made!
- A great day out with people from all around the world!
- Learn about Spanish culture & its food!
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.