Bike Tour to Italica by Triana Bike Tour
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Italica was the first Roman city founded in Hispania, and the first city established outside Italy.The Archaeological Ensemle of Italica, which consists of the amphitheater, the Ro
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Takes Place In: Seville
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
Total distance of the excursion: 20 km (10 one way+10 return)
Level of dificulty: Easy
Estimated time:3-4 h
Departure: Rodrigo de Triana 69
The excusión to Italica is 10km one way and another 10km on the return. Italica is situated in the small town Santiponce and you will arrive following la Via de la Plata (Camino de Santiago) You start the first part of the route following the river through el Paseo de Nuestra Señora de la O, until you arrive at el puente del Cahorro (the Cachorro Bridge)
Triana is like an island between the Guadalquivir canal and the real river, which you will cross to continue on the left bank. Here the landscape changes continually. You will abandon the city and dive into the countryside made of sunflowers, cotton and wheat…
At about 7-8km of the route you will enter Santiponce and at the 10km mark you will arrive at the ruins of Italica.
Price: 10€/person (The entrance to Italica is free for europeans and cost 1,5€ for non-european members)
Included in price: bike and information for getting to Italica (you can have the bike the whole day)
We are open everyday and you pick up your bike at any time
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.