Canyoning Chli Schlieren by Outdoor Interlaken AG
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
The best of the best, Chli Schlieren takes canyoning to the ultimate level. Suitable for confident, athletic people this is a demanding and technical canyon.
- Departs from: Free Pick up at Hotel in the Interlaken Region or at the Outdoor Interlaken base in Matten. Pick up location and trip time must be confirmed with Outdoor Interlaken 24 hours before departure
- Departure time(s): Daily
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Starts & ends in: Interlaken
What to bring:
- Swimsuit and a Towel
- Any personal medications (ex. Asthma Inhaler)
- Warm sweatshirt or fleece on cold days.
Included in price:
After being picked up at your hotel, and equiped at our base a scenic 1 hour drive through the Swiss Alps brings you to the town of Alpnach and the start of the Chli Schlieren Canyoning Trip.
Chli Schlieren is the most demanding and technical of all our canyoning trips. The journey consists of multiple rappels, high jumps and fast slides in a narrow gorge. The trip is approximately six hours round trip base to base. Three hours are spent in the water in the canyon.
Chli Schlieren has been the highlight of many peoples travels through Europe. Although our proffesional guides make it safe and possible for peopel with no prior canyoining experience, participants should be physically fit and comfortable with water and heights.
June through September Daily. Outdoor Interlaken will confirm your trip time via email after booking.
8 hours base to base.
Free Pick up at Hotel in the Interlaken Region or at the Outdoor Interlaken base in Matten. Pick up location and trip time must be confirmed with Outdoor Interlaken 24 hours before departure.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.