1 Day I Love Chiang Mai Tour by Konthaitour
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Attractions : Three Kings Monument- Jedi Luang Temple- Chai Monkol temple- long tail boat cruise - Suan Dok temple- Uomong temple- Pra Singh temple
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 1 Day
- Takes Place In: Chiang Mai
Required for Extras:
- $20.00 USD
What to bring:
- Light Refreshments
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
- your own belonging
Included in price:
-8: 00 am. Pick you up from hotel and drive into Chiang Mai moat to old city
-8: 45 am. Visit three Kings Monument who set Chiang Mai city up and plan everything together since 710 years ago
-9: 00 am. Visit Jedi Luang Temple, the biggest pagoda in northern Thailand
-9: 45 am. Visit Chai Monkol temple and make merit by offering object to the monk. You can buy some bird and fish to set the bird and fish free. At this point we'll catch long tail boat to cruise along the main river in Chiang Mai and we'll cruise along Mae Ping River for 1 hour to stop at Baan Chow Na local house, then cruise bake to the begin point
-11: 00 am. Visit Suan Dok temple, one of two temples in Chiang Mai where we found holy relic of Buddha
-12: 00 pm. Break for lunch with Chiang Mai curry noodles < Khao Soi > served up in an enormous bowl and garnished with a playful tangle of crunchy egg noodles, fried crisp for a contrast in texture to the tender noodles and smooth, sunny-colored sauce. The standard condiments include Chinese-style ground chilies in oil; chopped pickled cabbage, and wedges of lime.
-1: 00 pm. Visit Uomong temple, quiet temple and around the temple appropriate for meditation
-3: 30 pm. Back into Chiang Mai wall and visit Pra Singh temple the most important in Chiang Mai old city
-5: 30 pm. Transfer you back to hotel or Your Destination in Chiang Mai Town
Price per person is 4,000 Thai Baht
Included in this tour
- English speaking guide
- 1 Lunch with local Lanna dishes
(Please mention kind of food as : Normal food or Vegetarian )
- All entrance fees in the program
- Drinking water + Refreshing Towel
- A/C Van Toyota Commuter D4D + Gasoline with experience Driver
- Insurance for accident medical Expense during the trip ( 500,000 Baht /Person )
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- An approximate amount of USD20.00 is required to cover tour extras.
- A 3.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.