2Days 1 Night Heart of Siam Trek by Chiangmai YHA Tours. (Chiang Mai Int Youth Hostel)
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
2Days 1 Night trekking including elephant riding & bamboo rafting. Are you seeking something more valuable than just ordinary trekking sight ? Please try and you will soon agree.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 2 Days
- Takes Place In: Chiang Mai
- Home Stay with hill tribes family
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Light Refreshments
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
- WHAT TO BRING:
- - Camera
- - Towel
- - Sleeping Bag
- - Light Refreshments
- - Rucksack
- - Insect Repellant
- - Hat
- - Sunblock
- - Swimwear
- - Comfortable Footwear
- - Change of Clothes
- - Warm Clothing
- - Waterproof Clothing
- - Binoculars
- - • Walking shoes or tennis shoes, rucksack.
- - • Slippers or sandals.
- - • Pants and T-shirt
- - • Sweater / jumper, jacket, sleeping bag ( Oct - Feb)
- - • Torch / flash light
- - • Swimming suit
- - • Sun glass, sun protection cream
- - • Mosquito / insect repellant
- - • Personal necessities like - soap, towel, tissue, toothbrush.
- - • First aids and personal medicines (pills- diarrhea, cold, headache etc..)
- - • No need of mosquito net, extra luggage, any valuable thing etc.
Included in price:
"This area that we are trekking has not previously been open to the mass tourist trekking"
"Recommande' par "La Giide du Rotard"
Day 01 09.00 pick up at the hostel or hotel.
30 mins. drive to the North of Chiang Mai. visit local market and by a drink, continue 1.30 hrs. along the way to Mae Hong Sorn. Visit Shan hill tribes village, after lunch we start to walk 2.30 hrs and visit Meo or Mhong hill tribes village along the way.
Over night at Karen hill tribes & try to do some activities with the children. (L/D)
Day 02 After breakfast, we walk around 1 hrs. to the elephant camp, we will riding on elephant around 1.30 hrs. After that we walk 1.30 hrs. to the waterfall & have a good time, good fun with waterfall. After lunch, we walk around 1.30 hrs to rafting camp for our Bamboo rafting (1hrs.) then take our 4 WD back to Chiang Mai around 18.00
"A coin you give blesses the life of a child in Thailand. Please help us to help them "
A percentage of proceeds from selected package tour with our Travel Section will be donated to the Thai Youth Community Foundation to help education and improve the lives of the less privileged Thai children.
Thank you for your kindness
We offer a group discount of 10% on all groups of 10+
This discount will be given upon payment of the balance due
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.