3Days 2Nights Heart of Saim Trek by Chiangmai YHA Tours. (Chiang Mai Int Youth Hostel)
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
3 Days 2 Nights Trekking with a new area for 2009 - 2012 Are you seeking something more valuable than just ordinary trekking sight ? Please try it ! you will soon agree:)
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 3 Days
- Takes Place In: Chiang Mai
- home stay with hill tribes family
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Light Refreshments
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
- THE MAIN THINGS NEEDED DURING THE TREK:
- -Walking shoes or tennis shoes, rucksack.
- -Slippers or sandals.
- -Pants and T-shirt
- -Sweater / jumper, jacket, sleeping bag ( Oct ¡V Feb)
- -Torch / flash light
- -Swimming suit
- -Sun glass, sun protection cream
- -Mosquito / insect repelant
- -Personal necessities like ¡V soap, towel, tissue, toothbrush.
- -First aids and personal medicines (pills- diarrhea, cold, headache etc..)
- - No need of mosquito net, extra luggage, any valuable thing etc.
Included in price:
"This area that we are trekking has not previously been open to the mass tourist trekking"
Note: All hill tribes are still un-spoil and still keep their old tradition & culture, our guide are from hill tribes.
Recommade' par Le Guide du Routard.
Day 01: Chiang Mai - Hill Tribes(/L/D)
09.00 pick up the hotel or hostel. Depart from Chiang Mai at 09.30 A.M. to Northwest of Chiang Mai to Pai, Mae Hong Sorn area. Stop at the local market and continue the trip to Meo Hill Tribes Village to have lunch. Then we start the trek for 2.30 hrs. to Karen hill tribes villages where we can learn about the hill tribes life and their tradition and culture. The original in Mynmar (Burma) and they are the largest tribal minority in Thailand. And overnight at the Karen hill tribes villages.
Day 02: Hill Tribes (B/L/D)
Breakfast, we walk 1hrs. through to the elephant camp. We take an elephant ride through to the jungle around 1.30 hrs. then we trek around 1.30 hrs. to the Karen Hill Tribes village to have lunch. try to do some activities with children and families such as teaching with song and game all depending our time. After lunch we walk around 1.30 - 2 hrs. to waterfall, relaxing & swimming, bathing, overnight at our camp.
Day 03: Hill Tribes - Chiang Mai (B/L)
Breakfast, start to walk 1.30 hrs. to the Shan village, our 4WD will pick us up to the rafting camp. Then we will have an exciting bamboo rafting for 1 hrs. travelling down the river until we reach at another Shan Hill tries village, rest and lunch here, our meeting point for our pick up to visit some interesting point such as waterfall the way back to Chiang Mai.
End of our trek. (around: 06.00 P.M.), transfer back to Chiang Mai Youth Hostel or the hotel.
"A coin you give blesses the life of a child in Thailand. Please help us to help them "
A percentage of proceeds from selected package tour with our Travel Section will be donated to the Thai Youth Community Foundation to help education and improve the lives of the less privileged Thai children.
Thank you for your kindness.
Note: Please click at " Additional Info" to know more about us.
We offer a group discount of 10% on all groups of 10+
This discount will be given upon payment of the balance due
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.