4 D 3 N New Heart of Siam Trek by Chiangmai YHA Tours. (Chiang Mai Int Youth Hostel)
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
4Days 3 Nights Package & Trek with Elephant riding & Bamboo Rafting " This area that we are trekking, has not previously been open to the mass tourist trekking
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 4 Days
- Takes Place In: Chiang Mai
- ensuite room with international cable T.V., air-con & private hot shower.
- Single room supplement: 18.00 USD
- (Single room supplement for one person booking. Minimum booking 2 persons will be twin/double room sharing)
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Light Refreshments
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
- THE MAIN THINGS NEEDED DURING THE TREK:
- • Walking shoes or tennis shoes, rucksack.
- • Slippers or sandals.
- • Pants and T-shirt
- • Sweater / jumper, jacket, sleeping bag ( Oct - Feb)
- • Torch / flash light
- • Swimming suit
- • Sun glass, sun protection cream
- • Mosquito / insect repellant
- • Personal necessities like - soap, towel, tissue, toothbrush.
- • First aids and personal medicines (pills- diarrhea, cold, headache etc..)
- • No need of mosquito net, extra luggage, any valuable thing etc
- Remark: we provide sleeping if you do not have it !
Included in price:
Please note : No Tourist visit in this area, all hill tribes are still un-spoil and still keep their old traditional & culture. So make sure you will see a real life of hill tribes.
Arrival Chiang Mai, transfer to Chiang Mai International Youth Hostel or similar hostel.
Evening Welcome to Chiang Mai with Khan Tok Dinner & Show. (D)
After Breakfast, departure from the hostel by 4WD pick up truck, drive 30 mins up to the North of Chiang Mai, stop & rest at the local market around 30 mins. Then drive to the way to Pai about 1.30 hrs. We will have lunch at Shan hill tribes village. After lunch we drive to the walking point to start our trek, we walk around 30 mins. visit Mhong or Meo hill tribes village, after 1.30 hrs walk pass through to the jungle and pass the rice field, overnight with Karen hill tribes family ( Home Stay)
After Breakfast, we departure for the Karen village, we walk around 1 hrs. to the elephant camp. We will riding on elephant around 1.30 hrs.see a nice beautiful nature and we start to walk again 1.30 hrs. to visit waterfall, you will have a nice time swimming & rest, lunch at the waterfall. Walk down to the hill follow the stream for 1.30 hrs. Our 4 WD truck with pick us up to the rafting camp. Then will will take 1 hrs. by bamboo rafting along a beautiful river. Have a nice trip back home at 18.00 overnight at Chiang Mai International Youth Hostel or similar hostel (B/L)
Termination of the tour after Breakfast. (B)
Tour price: xxxx Thai Baht. for twin or double room sharing.Single room supplement = US.$ 18
(for individual travel alone will pay extra for their own single room)
Note: " FREE WiFi Hi-Speed Internet in the lobby & room & restaurant is available for all guests"
Service included in the tour price:
- All transportation on the itinerary
- 2 nights twin or double room sharing with en-suite room, cable T.V., air-con & private hot shower.
- 1 night accommodation with hill tribes family
- Sleeping kit, consisting of mat for the floor and a sheet as well as a rucksack
- Full board while trekking( start from lunch on day 01 - lunch day 02 )
- All meal that mention on itinerary.
- English - speaking guide.
- Tax Vat 7 %
DEVALATION BONUS! In July 1997, you got 25 Thai Baht.
Now, you are getting over 30 Thai Baht to 1 U.S. Dollar!!!!
Or 50 Thai Baht to 1 Pound Sterling !!!
"A coin you give blesses the life of a child in Thailand. Please help us to help them "
A percentage of proceeds from selected package tour with our Travel Section will be donated to the Thai Youth Community Foundation to help education and improve the lives of the less privileged Thai children.
Thank you for your kindness
Note: Please click at "Additional Info" to know more about us :)
We offer a group discount of 10% on all groups of 10+
This discount will be given upon payment of the balance due
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.