Heart of Adventure with Long Neck& Long Ears. by Chiangmai YHA Tours. (Chiang Mai Int Youth Hostel)
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
3 Days 2 Nights Adventure by White Water Rafting & Bamboo Rafting & Elephant Riding "Specially visit Long Neck & Long Ears.
- Departure times: 09:30
- Duration: 3 Days
- Takes Place In: Chiang Mai
- home stay with hill tribes family or elephant camp
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Light Refreshments
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
- • Walking shoes or tennis shoes, rucksack.
- • Slippers or sandals.
- • Pants and T-shirt
- • Sweater / jumper, jacket, sleeping bag ( Oct - Feb)
- • Torch / flash light
- • Swimming suit
- • Sun glass, sun protection cream
- • Mosquito / insect repellant
- • Personal necessities like - soap, towel, tissue, toothbrush.
- • First aids and personal medicines (pills- diarrhea, cold, headache etc..)
- • No need of mosquito net, extra luggage, any valuable thing etc.
Included in price:
Day 01 : Chiang Mai - Hill Tribes(L/D)
Pick up at your hostel or hotel. Depart from Chiang Mai at 09.30 A.M. to North of Chiang Mai to Karen Paduang Long Neck & Long Ears and visit Lahu hill tribes village for 45 min. At Shan village we will riding on elephant for 1 hrs. pass rain forest, rice fields then we trek about 3 hrs. to Lahu hill tribes village. Overnight with Lahu hill tribes family at this village. ( Understanding of the hill tribes culture and customs)
Day 02 : Hill Tribes (B/L/D)
Breakfast, we walk through the jungle to the waterfall around 2 hrs. swimming & relaxing and have lunch. Afternoon we walk through the rain forest and farmland and foothill of the area inhabited by the hill tribes for 2 hrs, to our jungle camp where will spend a night here.
Day 03 : Hill Tribes - Chiang Mai (B/L)
Breakfast, start the trek for 1 hrs. to Shan hill tribes village & Raftting camp where we have lunch Then take an exciting by White Water Rafting around 1 hrs. travelling down the river and continue with bamboo rafting along the river until we reach at our meeting point for our truck back to Chiang Mai.
End of our trek. (around: 05.00 P.M.), transfer back to the hotel or the hostel.
Remark: this itinerary is just the guide line, normally our guide will discuss & tell you day by day.
"A coin you give blesses the life of a child in Thailand. Please help us to help them "
A percentage of proceeds from selected package tour with our Travel Section will be donated to the Thai Youth Community Foundation to help education and improve the lives of the less privileged Thai children. For more information, please click www.thaiyouthcommunity.org
We offer a group discount of 10% on all groups of 10+
This discount will be given upon payment of the balance due
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.