Jungle Life Tour (Trekking 3 Day 2 Nights) by Konthaitour
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Eating spiders? Haha Yes! And so much more on our chock-ablock 3 day tour of the National park with our specialist trekking guide. See waterfalls, get massaged and elephant riding
- Departs from: Start 9:30 am. Once time daily. Come back to town at 5:00 pm.
- Departure times: 9:30
- Duration: 3 Days
- Takes Place In: Chiang Mai
- (Dormitory room)
Required for Extras:
- $40.00 USD
What to bring:
- Light Refreshments
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
- Pocket money for souveniers
- Light refreshments/snacks.
- Biodegradable toiletries
- Food for elephants (optional).
- Alcohol can be purchased at the discretion of the customer.
Included in price:
3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS TREKKING JUNGLE SURVIVAL TOUR
(Hiking & Trekking Chiang Mai Thailand )
Jungle Life Tour ( 3 Days 2 Nights )
Chiang Mai Thailand Trekking Specialists
9.00 am. - 9: 30 am.
Pick-up from customer's hotel/hostel and Depart from Chiang Mai
Straight to the bustling local market and stop there for buying some belongings and some present for the hill tribe kids, and then we go by truck to the Elephant camp.
We will ride the elephant for about one hour,
We will also learn about the difference between the Asian elephant and African elephant.
We stop for a traditional Thai lunch and prepare ourselves for 3-4 hours hiking.
On the way we will stop for swimming at the water fall for a while.
And we then walk through the jungle and get a good chance to see jungle animals, insects, indigenous plants and herbal medicine that hill tribe people use for curing them self when sick.
We will walk along the jungle until we get to the place where we will overnight at hill tribe village. We will stay overnight in the clean and safe area at the Village.
On this day it is going to be a medium trek, because we will walk about 2 and half hours.
And our activities are swim at the waterfall and see a lot of wild animal's plant species until we get to the lunch place.
After lunch we will walk for another 2 and half hours, to reach our second camp.
This camp is located on the mountain.
We can see the beautiful viewpoint of the hills around Thailand.
We will also learn how to cook Thai food for dinner with our guide.
After breakfast we will start walking to experience beautiful nature of the Chiang Mai rural community. We walk along the stream until we reach the waterfall; one of the most beautiful waterfalls in the national park, and if you like you can swim and freshen up there.
After swimming we will walk for about 1 hour to the place where we will stop for lunch, after lunch we will meet the truck that will take you to the bamboo rafting camp.
There you will take a bamboo rafting down the river for about 1 hour.
When we finished the bamboo rafting you can change into dry cloth and enjoy fresh fruit and refreshment which we provide for you. After a short time of relaxing.
We will take you by truck back to Chiang Mai about 5: 00 Pm.
Price per person is 2,000 Thai Baht
3 Days 2 Nights Trekking Included:
: English-speaking guide, transportation, admission fees, 2 nights stay at the bamboo cottage-dormitory room, elephant riding, bamboo rafting, all meals, insurance covered, sleeping bag, blankets, mosquito net, trekking bag, Bamboo Cottage and fresh fruit
Duration : 9: 00 am. - 5: 00 pm.
Locations visited : Mae Wang national Park & Doi Inthanon National Park Area
Degree of difficulty : Medium to hard
What customers should bring :
Pair of shoes, Pair of sandals, swimming suit, mosquito spay,3 long pants,3 short pants,3 t-shirts, towel, sun cream, flash light, your own medicine.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- An approximate amount of USD40.00 is required to cover tour extras.
- A 3.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.