Northern Thailand 6 Days 5 Nights Trek by Chiangmai YHA Tours. (Chiang Mai Int Youth Hostel)
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
6 Days 5 Nights Adventure&Trekking Package: This trip will take you to do a trekking with un-spoil area , all a real life of the hill tribes and nature in National Park.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 6 Days
- Starts & ends in: Chiang Mai
- En-suite room with air-con, Cable T.V. & private hot shower.
- Single room supplement: 28.00 USD
- (This tour for 2 person with twin/double room sharing. If any booking for one person, the hostel will charge single room supplement.)
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Light Refreshments
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
- THE MAIN THINGS NEEDED DURING THE TREK:
- Walking shoes or tennis shoes, rucksack.
- Slippers or sandals.
- Pants and T-shirt
- Sweater / jumper, jacket, sleeping bag ( Oct - Feb)
- Torch / flash light
- Swimming suit
- Sun glass, sun protection cream
- Mosquito / insect repelant
- Personal necessities like - soap, towel, tissue, toothbrush.
- First aids and personal medicines (pills- diarrhea, cold, headache etc..)
- No need of mosquito net, extra luggage, any valuable thing etc.
- Note: we will provide you a sleeping bag, mosquito net and mattress.
Included in price:
Please note: We will take you trek in the area that no tourist visit, all hill tribes are still un-spoil and they still keep their old traditional & culture. Our guid are from hill tribes.
Chiang Mai International Youth Hostel Trekking recommande' par "Le Guide de Routard"
Day 01 : Chiang Mai (D)
Departure from your country arrive Chiang Mai and transfer to the Chiang Mai International Youth Hostel or similar hostel. Evening welcome to Chiang Mai with Khantok Dinner & Show.
Day 02 : Chiang Mai - Hill Tribes 3 Days 2 Nights Trek. (B/L/D)
Note: 3 Days 2 Nights trek from Day 02 - 04, it was just the guide line intinerary, our guide will give you more detail day by day !
"This area that we are trekking has not previously been open to the mass tourist trekking"
Are you seeking something more valuable than just ordinary trekking sight ?
After breakfast at the hostel. Depart from Chiang Mai at 09.30 A.M. to Northwest of Chiang Mai to Pai, Mae Hong Sorn area. Stop at the local market and continue the trip to Meo Hill Tribes Village to have lunch. Then we start the trek for 3 hrs. to Karen hill tribes villages where we can learn about the hill tribes life and their tradition and culture. The original in Mynmar (Burma) and they are the largest tribal minority in Thailand. And overnight at the Karen hill tribes villages.
Day 03: Hill Tribes (B/L/D)
Breakfast, we walk (2.30 hrs.) through the jungle to Karen Hill Tribes Village and have lunch, afternoon we walk to elephant camp (1hrs.) We take an elephant ride through to the jungle around 1.30 hrs. to the Shan Hill Tribes village try to do some activities with children and families such as teaching with song and game, helping in the fields and giving education materials, used clothes etc?as we can.. Overnight here.
Day 04: Hill Tribes - Chiang Mai (B/L)
Breakfast, start to take an exciting bamboo rafting for 2.30- 3 hrs. travelling down the river until we reach at another Shan Hill tries village, rest and lunch here, our meeting point for our pick up to visit some interesting point such as waterfall the way back to Chiang Mai.
Transfer back to Chiang Mai Youth Hostel.
Day 05: Chiang Mai - Chiang Rai - Chiang Mai (B/L)
Breakfast, start the full day tour to Chiang Rai. Visit Chiang Rai, anther interesting city in the Northern Thailand and also a warm home for various hill tribes, Mae Sai Burma border, Chiang Sean ancient old city, Golden Triangle , boat trip along Mae Khong River to Laos ( no need visa, we will arrange visitor document for you) and visit Padong Long Neck and Loang Ears, Akha & Yao Hill Tribes. Evening back to Chiang Mai, transfer to the hostel.
Day 06: Chiang Mai (B)
Termination of the tour after breakfast
(Note : B= Breakfast L= Lunch D= Dinner)
Tour price: xxxx Thai Baht. for twin or double room sharing.
Single room supplement = US.$ 28
(extra payment for single room , for individual who travel alone)
Note: " FREE WiFi Hi-Speed Internet in the lobby , in your room and restaurant is available for all guests"
Service included in the tour price:
- All transportation on the itinerary
- 3 nights twin or double room sharing with en-suite room, cable T.V., air-con & private hot shower.
- 1 night accommodation with hill tribes family & 1 night at our camp.
- Sleeping kit, consisting of mat for the floor and a sheet as well as a rucksack
- All meal that mention on itinerary.
- All addmision fee that mention on itinerary.
- English - speaking guide.
- Tax Vat 7 %
DEVALATION BONUS! In July 1997, you got 25 Thai Baht.
Now, you are getting over 30 Thai Baht to 1 U.S. Dollar!!!!
Or 45 Thai Baht to 1 Pound Sterling !!!
Note: Please click at " Additional Info" to know more about us :)
"A coin you give blesses the life of a child in Thailand. Please help us to help them "
A percentage of proceeds from selected package tour with our Travel Section will be donated to the Thai Youth Community Foundation to help education and improve the lives of the less privileged Thai children.
Thank you for your kindness
We offer a group discount of 10% on all groups of 10+
This discount will be given upon payment of the balance due
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.