Thailand In The Palm Of Your Hand Tour by Konthaitour
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
For those who wish to see it all in one day we offer you our One Day Safari, taking in all the sights of the jungle inc, bamboo rafting, elephant trekking and native villages.
- Departure times: 8:00
- Duration: 1 Day
- Takes Place In: Chiang Mai
What to bring:
- Light Refreshments
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Pocket money for souveniers
- Light refreshments/snacks.
- Biodegradable toiletries
- Food for elephants (optional).
- Alcohol can be purchased at the discretion of the customer.
Included in price:
1 Day Trekking Chiang Mai
Mae Wang National Park & Doi Inthanon National Park.
-Attractions : Bamboo Rafting, Elephant riding, Waterfall and Hill tribe villages.
-Starts 08:00 Am, Returns 4: 00 Pm. to Chiang Mai
8:00 -8.30 am Pick-up from customers hotel/hostel
Depart from Chiang Mai
From Chiang Mai we drive 1 hour to the elephant camp where we will have an experience with elephants for an hour.
Then we take you to the place where we start the trek. It takes 40 minutes to walk through the forest to Hmong village and we all learn how they live in the forest.
Then continue to walk about 20 minutes to the water fall where we can enjoy our time.
After that we will continue walking to the White Karen hill tribe and study their traditional living and cultures.
Stop for lunch at the local restaurant ( Thai Set menu )
Enjoy our time along the river by bamboo rafting.
We will spend time on the bamboo raft for about 1 hour.
Journey back to Chiang Mai.
Price per person is 1,150 Thai Baht
English Speaking Guide
Air condition Van + Driver + Gasoline
All entrance and attraction fees
Lunch ( Thai Set Menu)
Duration : 8: 00 am. - 5: 00 pm.
Locations visited : Mae Wang & Doi Inthanon National Park
Degree of difficulty : Easy
What customers should bring : Your own belonging
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.