The Muay Thai Adventure Pass by Stray Limited
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Day 1: Chiang Mai
Depart from Manee House at 6pm and drive straight to the gym. Take the chance to relax tonight in the Ruen Chaokuhun dorm accommodation in Chinag Mai before training begins.
Day 2: Chiang Mai
Get up early for your first training session at 6am. You start with a warm up run (45 minutes), then onto skipping, shadow boxing, bag work and stretching, finishing up around 8am. Take the rest of the day off to explore or if your up for it go the afternoon training from 4.30pm - 7pm. The afternoon training is a repeat routine of the morning session plus extra plus pad work, clinching, technical sparring, defense and offense training.
Day 3: Chiang Mai
Feel the burn from your previous training and train more! You can go to as many training sessions as you want to.
Day 4: Chiang Mai
Get up early and go to the final 8am training session or take the morning off and relax. That night you go to an authentic Thai fight (includes ticket and transport), returning back to Manee House at Soi 7 MoonMuang.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.