CAPPADOCI HORSE RIDING TOUR (4 HOUR ) by Travel Shop Turkey
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Cappadocia Horse Riding Tour
Experience the incredible and unusual beauty of Turkey's Cappadocia region from the back of a horse.Something like a cross between the Grand Canyon and a moonscape, Cappadocia boasts some of the worlds most unusual and spectacular landscapes. Traversing the countless valleys and mountains by horseback brings riders in touch with the area's breath-taking beauty. Forget the tour buses or even the rental cars - this astonishing region of Central Anatolia is truly best seen by horseback. Horse Riding may also include visits to some of Cappadocia´s incredible cultural treasures such as Byzantine churches carved inside caves, fascinating underground cities or the area's traditional craftmaking centers.
Horse Riding Tours:
Four hours I : Ride through Cappadocia´s famed fairy chimneys to Zelve, Pasabagi and the village of Çavusin Euro:65
- Hotel/hostel transportation
- English speaking guide
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 3 week(s) in advance.