CAPPADOCIA TOUR 2D/1NGHT FRM IST BY FLIGHT by WHY NOT TRAVEL
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Cappadocia,a dreamy slice of central Turkey dotted with ‘fairy chimneys’ (rock formations), has a history in every bit and has a remarkable landscape.
- Departs from: 05:30DEPARTURE FROM ISTANBUL,ARRÝVE TO NEVSEHIR OR KAYSERÝ AÝRPORT 07:30,09:00 TOUR STARTS,17:30 TOUR FINISH, YOU GET LATE FLIGHT BACK TO ISTANBUL AND GET PICKED UP DROP OFF TO YOUR HOTEL IN ISTANBUL
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 2 Days
- Starts & ends in: ISTANBUL
- 3 Star Hotel
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
CAPPADOCIA TOUR-2 DAYS/1 NIGHT Cappadocia,a dreamy slice of central Turkey dotted with ‘fairy chimneys’ (rock formations), has a history in every bit and has a remarkable landscape. Volcanic eruptions created this surreal moonscape: the lava flows formed tuff rock, which wind and rain sculpted into sinuous valleys with curvy cliff faces and pointy Fairy Chimneys. Cappadocians chiselled homes in the soft rock, paving the way for cave-dwelling hippies and today’s boutique Fairy-Chimney hotels.The area’s most extraordinary phase was during the Medieval Era, when the valleys were a refuge for Byzantine Christians. The religious troglodytes established monastic settlements, and their cave churches add a biblical solemnity to the Flintstones-like region. The Göreme Open-Air Museum,a World Heritage site,has the best collection of chapels and living quarters, most dating to around the 11th century. 05.30 Pick up from your hotel, transfer to Istanbul Atatürk Airport.Take a flight at 07.00 to Kayseri or Nevsehir Airport.Our representative will meet you at the Airport and continue to the region for full day North of Cappadocia Tour. DAY-1 CAPPADOCIA/NORTH:09.00 Pick-up from your Hotel,drive to Devrent Valley.Walk 1 km through the Fairy Chimneys in Devrent Valley,Paþabað ,practice pottery production with the ancient technique in Avanos,visit to Göreme Open Air Museum holding the earliest churches and chapels carved in Fairy Chimneys presenting finest examples of frescoes, Pigeon Valley, petrified valley of Uchisar Castle,the highest point in the region,Esentepe;Panorama fort he best view of the region16.30 End of tour,Transfer to your Hotel.Overnight at Cave Hotel in Cappadocia. DAY-2 CAPPADOCIA/SOUTH09.00,Pick up from your Hotel,drive to Red Valley.Walk 2 km into the wonderland at Red Valley, and the Village of Çavuþin old Christian Village with rock-out dwellings. Underground City of Kaymaklý, rock-cut city beneath the earth up to 8 levels where early Christians used to hide from Roman and Byzantine persecution. Explore the rock formations in Çatalkaya. Last visit Mustafa Paþa which inhabited Greek Orthodox families until the beginning of the 20th century. 16.30 End of tour,transfer to Kayseri or Nevsehir Airport for evening flight back to Ýstanbul.Transfer to your hotel.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.