CAPPADOCIA TOUR DAILY FROM ISTANBUL by WHY NOT TRAVEL
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
CAPPADOCIA-DAILY TOUR DEPARTS FROM ISTANBUL Cappadocia which is unique in the World and is a miraculous natüre wonder is the common name of the field.Cappadocia region is a resul
- Departs from: 19:30 DEPARTURE FROM ISTANBUL,ARRÝVE TO CAPPADOCIA 07:30,09:00 TOUR STARTS,17:30 TOUR FINISH,20:00 OR 21:00 BUS TO ISTANBUL,08:00 ARRIVE TO ISTANBUL
- Departure times: 19:30
- Duration: 1 Day
- Starts & ends in: ISTANBUL
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- IF IT IS SUMMER TIME,BRING SUNTAN CREAM
Included in price:
CAPPADOCIA-DAILY TOUR DEPARTS FROM ISTANBUL
18.30.Pick up from your Hotel in Istanbul,and transfer to our Office.Company shuttle pick-up from our Office at:19.00 to 19:30 and transfer to bus terminal. please contact us for getting picked up from your hotel for the certain pick up point and time ..(as it depends on where you are in the city).. 20.30 Take a 11 hours bus ride to Cappadocia Arriving in Cappadocia next morning around 07.00 am.Upon arrival and continue to the site
for full day Cappadocia tour and visiting;
Devrent Valley; which is also known as Imaginery or Pink Valley has a lunar landscape and animal shaped rocks.
Pasabaglari;Highly remarkable earth pillars can be seen here, in the middle of a vineyard, hence the name of the place which means: the Pacha's vineyard.
Avanos; Famous with production of earthenware pottery. You can also try to make your own pottery or watch when it is being made.
Goreme Open-Air Museum; Resembles a vast monastic complex composed of scores of refectory monasteries placed side-by-side, each with its own fantastic church.
Esentepe; Panorama for the best view of the region.
Uchisar Castle; is situated at the highest point in Cappadocia. The top of the Uchisar Castle, provides a magnificent panorama of the surrounding area.
Pigeon Valley;Look down into the valley to see the centuries old Pigeon Houses carved from the cliffs. Throughout the years farmers have used Pigeon manure as a rich source of fertilizer for their crops.
16.30.End of tour,free time at leisure up to 20.30
20.30 Depart from Cappadocia,arrival in Istanbul next morning at:07.00 am To the bus garage Otogar
The bus company provides Free shuttle services to some areas in ýstanbul.Sultanahmet-Taksim etc. please let them know where you want to get off.
Includes Transportation by A/C,No smoking wehicles,visits,conducted by expert licensed guides,Entrance fees,Lunch during the tour.
Payment & Cancellation Policy;
%100 deposit is required at the time of booking which will be charged from credit card. Ýf it cancels 5 days before arrival we will refund the amount to your bank.from that amount %18 tax will be reduced and the rest of the amount will be delivered to you.. For this you need to contact us via email. After 5 days there will not be any refund.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.