EPHESUS&PAMUKKALE TOUR 2D/1NGHT FRM IST BY FLIGHT by WHY NOT TRAVEL
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Ephesus is without a doubt one of the best preserved Roman City in the Mediterranean area.
- Departs from: 05:30DEPARTURE FROM ISTANBUL,ARRÝVE TO ÝZMÝR07:30,09:00 TOUR STARTS,17:30 TOUR FINISH, YOU GET LATE FLIGHT BACK TO ISTANBUL AND GET PICKED UP DROP OFF TO YOUR HOTEL IN ISTANBUL
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 2 Days
- Starts in: istanbul
- Ends in: ISTANBUL
- 3 Star Hotel
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
EPHESUS & PAMUKKALE TOUR Most Famous & Visited Historical Site in Turkey EPHESUS ANTIQUE CITY
Ephesus is without a doubt one of the best preserved Roman City in the Mediterranean area. Once the Roman Capital of Asia Minor, the city had a population of 250.000 and is said to have been visited by St.John and the Virgin Mary, followed by St. Paul who wrote his Letter to the Ephesians here. Walking along the marble street to the magnificent Library of Celsius where you can imagine well how was the life here in Roman times.PAMUKKALE (Hierapolis)Hierapolis was an ancient Greco-Roman city in Phrygia, located on hot springs in southwest Anatolia.Its ruins are adjacent to modern Pamukkale Turkey. Pamukkale is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.The hot springs there have been used as a spa since the 2nd century BC, and people came to soothe their ailments. 05.30 Pick-up from your Hotel,Transfer to Istanbul Atatürk Airport.Take a flight at 07.00 toIzmir.Our representative will meet you at the Izmir Airport and continue to Ephesus for full day Ephesus Tour. DAY-1 EPHESUS & VIRGIN MARY'S HOUSE09.30 Visit the ruins from the period of St.Paul, Odeon, Monumental fountains, Library of Celsus, Theatre, Temple of Artemis, Gymnasiums, Church and Stadium. After lunch, visit the Basilica of St.John and his tomb, Temple of Diana and Virgin Mary's House where she spent last year of her life.17.00 End of tour,transfer to your hotel. Dinner and overnight at 3*Hotel in Kusadasi.DAY-2 PAMUKKALE (Hierapolis)08.00 Pick-up from your Hotel in Kuþadasi,Drive to Pamukkale/Hierapolis for full day tour;Visiting the Ancient Hellenistic and Roman city ruins of Hierapolis.See the magnificently preserved Necropolis of the ancient Hellenistic World, Roman Basilica Baths, Domitian Gate, Agora, Byzantine Gate, Roman Fountains and Roman Theatre which is cap.9.500 (Greek style) famous Thermal waters have been used since Roman times for their therapeutic powers, white traverten of Pamukkale.As a result,the calcium carbonate is precipitated.So the water forms magnificent viewed travertine.There is a high amount of calcium and carbon dioxide in the combination of the water.16.30 End of tour, transfer to Izmir or Denizli Cardak Airport for evening flight back to Istanbul.Transfer to your Hotel.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.