GALLIPOLI&SNORKELING TOUR 2D/1NIGHT FROM IST by WHY NOT TRAVEL
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
You will experince the World War I battlefield and Ancient Troy by taking our 2 days tour.
- Departs from: 06:30DEPARTURE FROM ISTANBUL,ARRÝVE TO ECEABAT,12:00-12:30 TOUR STARTS, AFTER SCHEDULE WHEN TOUR FÝNISHES DROP OFF TO YOUR HOTEL IN ISTANBUL
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 2 Days
- Starts & ends in: ISTANBUL
- 3 Star Hotel
What to bring:
- Change of Clothes
Included in price:
You will experince the World War I battlefield and Ancient Troy by taking our 2 days tour.Gallipoli is the most frequently used name fort he peninsula to the West of the Dardenelles Straits,and the fighting that took place there between British and French troops of the Allies against Turkish troops between April 1915 and January 1916.Most famously,it was where the soldiers of the first ANZAC the Australian and New Zealand Army Corps-went first into action during the Great War.
06.30-07.00 Pick up from your Hotel in Istanbul
07.00-07.15 Depart fot Gallipoli
12:00-12.30 Arrive in Eceabat.Lunch by the Dardanelles
Fully Guided Gallipoli Tour.After lunch,drive to Gallipoli Battlefield area to visit;Gabatepe War Museum,Brighton Beach,Beach Cemetery,ANZAC COVE,Arýburnu Cemetery,Anzac Commemoration Site,Lone Pine Australian Memorial,Johnston’s Jolly,(Trenches & Tunnels),57th Regiment Turkish Memorial & Cemeteries,The Nek,Chunuk Bair New Zealand Memorial.The duration of the tour is approx.6 hours.
18:00 End off the tour.Check in at 3* Hotel in Eceabat or in Canakkale.
08:00 Breakfast at the Hotel
09:00 Drive to ANZAC Cove
09:30 Snorkeling at ANZAC Cove
We supply you fins and masks.Skin diving to WW1 ship wreck at 3-4 metres
13:00 Bus to Selcuk/Kuþadasi via Izmir
17:30 Depart back to Istanbul
23:00 Drop off to hotels in Istanbul
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.