BODRUM CITY TOUR FROM KUSADASI by Travel Shop Turkey
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
DAILY BODRUM TOUR FROM KUSADASI ITINERARY:
Bodrum, known in ancient times as Halicarnassus, was the birthplace of Herodotus and the site of King Mausolus's Tomb (4th century B.C.), one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
An impressive medieval castle, or the castle of St. Peter, is a fine example of 15th century, build by the Knights of Rhodes, and guards the entrance to Bodrum's dazzling blue bay, in which the Aegean and Mediterranean Seas meet, and has been converted into the Museum of Underwater Archaeology, with remains dating as far back as the Bronze Age.
The town's charm is well known, attracting a diverse population of vacationers who stroll along its long palm-lined waterfront, while elegant yachts crowd the marina.
Opposite the Greek island of Kos, on a stupendous peninsula in the Southern Aegean rises the city of BODRUM, Halicarnassus in ancient times, the Carian capital and native city of the historian Herodotus.
Bodrum is similar in air and color to parts of Southern Italy with oddly-shaped whitewashed houses filled with flowers, mostly purple and fuchsia-colored bougainvilleas, oleanders and prickly-pears. The city has plenty of shops selling almost everything and there are numerous restaurants, hotels, nightclubs and cafes along the shore.
DAILY BODRUM TOUR FROM KUSADASI INCLUDES:
Pick up transfer from your hotel in Kusadasi or hotel in Selcuk at approx. 8:30am
All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coach
Professional English-speaking tour guide
Return transfer to your hotel at approx.
DAILY BODRUM TOUR FROM KUSADASI PRICE IN EURO:
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 3 week(s) in advance.