PAMUKKALE (HIERAPOLIS)-DAILY TOUR FROM ISTANBUL by WHY NOT TRAVEL
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
PAMUKKALE (HIERAPOLIS)-DAILY TOUR DEPARTS FROM ISTANBUL NATURAL WONDER: Known as Cotton Castle PAMUKKALE; is one of Turkey’s top attractions and a precious in the world with its
- Departure times: 19:00
- Duration: 1 Day
- Starts in: PAMUKKALE
- Ends in: ISTANBUL
What to bring:
Included in price:
PAMUKKALE (HIERAPOLIS)-DAILY TOUR DEPARTS FROM ISTANBUL
19.00 Pick up from your Hotel,and transfer to our Office.Company shuttle pick-up from our Office at:20.00.and transfer to bus terminal. please contact us for getting picked up from your hotel for the certain pick up point and time ..(as it depends on where you are in the city) ..21.30 Take a 9 hours bus ride to Ephesus Arriving in Ephesus next morning around 07.00 am.Upon arrival and continue to the site
for full day Pamukkale tour.visiting;Ancient Hellenistic and Roman city ruins of Hierapolis to see the magnificently preserved Necropolis of the ancient Hellenistic World, Roman Basilica Baths, Domitian Gate, Agora, Byzantine Gate, Temple of Apollo,Roman Fountains,Cemetery,(very interested in Roman architecture),Roman tombs,Roman Theatre which is cap.9.500 (Greek style),
Fomous Thermal waters have been used since Roman times for their therapeutic Powers.
white traverten of Pamukkale.
16.30 End of tour,transfer to Denizli bus station.Overnight bus back to Istanbul
Arriving in Istanbul in the morning around 07.30.
The bus company provides Free shuttle services to some areas in ýstanbul.Sultanahmet-Taksim etc. please let them know where you want to get off.
Includes Transportation by A/C,No smoking wehicles,visits,conducted by expert licensed guides,Entrance fees,Lunch during the tour.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.