DEATH VALLEY DAY TOUR WITH BINDLESTIFF TOURS by Bindlestiff Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
You will be amazed at the sheer size and astounding natural features in this desolate national treasure.
This journey takes you right to the heart of Death Valley with breath taking photos opportunities at Zabriskie point, a stunning scenic drive through Artist's pallet and of course a stop at Bad Water-at 280 feet below sea level this is the lowest point in the Western hemisphere! Stop at Furnace Creek visitor center and browse the Death Valley gift shop before heading back through the Mohave Desert in time for some good old fashioned Vegas nightlife!
Departs our Las Vegas at 8am arrives back in Las Vegas approx 7pm.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.