GRAND CANYON EXPLORER 3 DAYS BINDLESTIFF TOURS by Bindlestiff Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Enjoy our included Navajo guided jeep tour in Monument Valley, experience the real Wild Wild West, immerse yourselves in the amazing landscapes of Zion and The Grand Canyon!Apr-Oct
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 3 Days
- Takes Place In: Las Vegas
What to bring:
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
Included in price:
Day 1 Zion National Park
Cut by the Virgin River, Zion Canyon is an impressive mix of white, pink and red Navajo sandstone cliffs. Ancient petrified sand dunes towering over 2000ft above the canyon floor make for an impressive landscape and a photographer's paradise. Zion National Park offers enchanting walks & hikes for every fitness level.
Challenge yourself to what's considered the best half day hike in the southwest by hiking a narrow ridgeline to Angels Landing or enjoy a river hike deep in the Narrows, weather permitting. Or if you are feeling really energetic do both!
Feeling less adventurous? Stroll around the Emerald Pools trail, enjoy the Temple of Sinawava, the Great White Throne, Weeping Rock and visit the interpretive Human History museum where you can enjoy an entertaining rangers talk on the patio.
Enjoy a BBQ and a fun evening around the campfire with your new friends or zip on a couple of margaritas in town!
All camping equipment and meals provided.
Lodging option available.
Day 2 Monument Valley
Headed past Lake Powell we wind our out way through more of USA Southwest's spectacular scenery to one of the most iconic locations on the planet. The backdrop for many famous western movies and home to the Navajo Indians you are in for a real treat today. Hop onboard a 4X4 jeep and enjoy an included Navajo guided tour of Monument Valley.
Camp right along the rim and get ready to gaze up at the amazing starry skies, bag your front row seat to a magnificent sun rise.
Traditional Navajo taco dinner included.
All camping equipment provided.
Lodging option available.
Day 3 The Grand Canyon
Saving the best for last! After a brief visit to a traditional Navajo trading post we follow the mighty Colorado River through the Painted Desert to one of the seven natural wonders of the world! Take in a bird's eye view on an optional helicopter ride, stroll along the rim, take a hike into the one of the deepest and most diverse canyons on earth or simply relax in one the rim cafes and admire the magnificent view before heading back to the bright city lights of Las Vegas!
This tour starts at 8am and arrives back to Las Vegas at approx 10pm on day 3.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.