GRAND CANYON TOUR WITH BINDLESTIFF TOURS by Bindlestiff Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
**Grand Canyon Overnight Tour** Make the most of your Grand Canyon visit on our overnight tour. Hoover Dam, Route 66 and historic railroad town included.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 2 Days
- Takes Place In: Las Vegas
- Hotel Upgrade avail.
- Accommodation upgrade: 84.00 USD
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
Included in price:
Stare back on over two billion years of unbelievable history revealed by the mighty forces of the Colorado River as it courses through the depth defying ravines that make up the splendor of the Grand Canyon. This national treasure, one of the 7 natural wonders of the world, draws visitors from around the globe to witness its intricate and colorful landscape and overwhelming size. Sunrise and sunsets cast magnificent color displays of red and purple upon the canyon walls and rock layers which record much of the early geologic history of the North American continent and in specific, the Southwest USA. The Grand Canyon is truly a breath taking spectacle.
Enjoy hiking ranger talks, helicopter flights, secret sunrise and sunset points on the rim, the imax movie, endless wildlife and photographic opportunities and more.
Our first stop is the Hoover Dam, marvel at its sheer size and grab a photo before journeying to the birthplace of Historic Route 66. Get your kicks and let's go! A brief stop in Williams the home of the of the famous Grand Canyon railway and we are nearing the Grand Canyon.
Take in a bird's eye view on an optional helicopter ride, stroll along the rim, take a hike into the one of the deepest and most diverse canyons on earth or simply relax in one the rim cafes and admire the magnificent view. We find our secret ledge on the rim for a once in a lifetime sun set over the Grand Canyon away from the crowds!
Enjoy your evening in the small town of Tusayan at one of the local restaurants or cozy bars or relax around our campfire.
There are many options for the following day. You may enjoy a longer half day or full day hike in to the Canyon or along the rim, take an optional included tour to Desert View along the East rim of this incredible National Park. Enjoy rangers programs and endless photo opportunities before heading back to Las Vegas.
We head back to Las Vegas arriving at approximately 9pm after a full day in the park.
Park Entries, all camping equipment if camping/3*hotel if lodging, Tour Guide, hoover Dam photo stop, Route 66 stop, sunrise or sunset Grand Canyon park visit, park tour and orientation, souvenir map and park newspaper.
Optional: (paid locally)
Helicopter Flight over The Grand Canyon ($160-$280)
Departs WEDNESDAYS SATURDAYS
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.