A Taste Of Las Vegas by Amadeo Travel Solutions
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of this magic city Las Vegas try your luck at the tables and then visit the man made wonder the Hoover dam before returning to Los Angeles.
- Departure times: 07:00 am
- Duration: 2 Days
- Starts & ends in: Los Angeles
- 3 Star Hotel
- Single room supplement: 70.00 USD
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
Included in price:
Day 1: Thursday
LOS ANGELES - LAS VEGAS
Today's route is east through the dessert and Death Valley to arrive at the gambling capital of the world: Las Vegas. We stop for lunch at the outlet mall in Barstow, which is filled with all the famous brand names like, Levi's, Nike, Reebok, Timberland and more.
In the evening we take a tour of the strip to see some of the truly amazing hotels and fantasies that are built in the middle of the desert. Caesar's Palace, Mirage, Luxor, Paris, Mandalay Bay, New York New York, Treasure Island and more. Finish off the evening at one of the many shows or try your hand at one of the many casinos', who knows maybe lady luck will be smiling on you tonight. Overnight: Stratosphere Hotel
Day 2: Friday
LAS VEGAS - HOOVER DAM - LOS ANGELES
After a leisurely breakfast we leave Las Vegas and make our way to the Hoover Dam, understand how this man made phenomenon was built and what it did to the area. After our visit we head west, after one last chance at the slot machines on the state line we cross back into California.
The tour ends with an afternoon arrival in Los Angeles.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 3 week(s) in advance.