California Beaches by Amadeo Travel Solutions
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Sun, Surf and Sand, Movies, Surfing, Beach Vollyball, the beach lifestyle was invented here. Huntington Beach, Long Beach, Venice Beach, and Santa Monica Beach all in one day.
- Departure times: 07:00 am
- Duration: 12 Hours
- Starts & ends in: Los Angeles
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
Included in price:
Day 1: Sunday
HUNTINGTON BEACH - LONG BEACH - VENICE BEACH & SANTA MONICA BEACH AND PIER
Today the amazing lifestyle of Southern California awaits, sun, sea, surf and fun are the theme. We start our experience at the birth place of modern day surfing, "The Beach Boys", Longboarding and beach volleyball it all started in Huntington Beach. Stroll along the beach, see the famous beach volleyball pavilion. After we dry off we continue to Long Beach the proud home of the Queen Mary, one of the world's most luxurious ships to sail the Atlantic Ocean, the Long Beach marathon and US Grand Prix street racing, it all happens here.
Board the Queen Mary for a behind the scenes tour and see restored areas that have been under wraps since the final voyage in 1967, including the Isolation Wards and the aft Machine Rooms. After the Queen Mary we continue to Venice Beach home to the most colorful promenade in the world with muscle beach in the center, numerous roller skating and bike paths, Venice beach is featured in numerous movies and television shows.
Watch the Professionals pump iron at muscle beach, enjoy the street performances by the locals and soak up this unique and amazing atmosphere. We end the day at the home of "Baywatch" Santa Monica Pier, beach and promenade Featured in films such as "white men can't jump" and many others, enjoy the amusement park located on the pier above the ocean or just people watch as the locals live their lives outdoors on the beach. End the day with a stroll along the 3rd street promenade one of the only pedestrian streets in Los Angeles.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.