California Coast by Amadeo Travel Solutions
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Travel up the amazing California Coast to Santa Barbara home to the rich and famous, then to the Danish town of Solvang and see the Majestic Hearst Castle, one of a kind in the USA
- Departure times: 07:00 am
- Duration: 12 Hours
- Starts & ends in: Los Angeles
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
Included in price:
Tour Departs Every Wednesday and Saturday
- Year Round
Day 1: Wednesday/Saturday
SANTA BARBARA - SOLVANG - HEARST CASTLE
Depart north up the spectacular California Coast to the first stop in Santa Barbara. Visit a Spanish Mission and learn how these religious outposts were key in the development of the entire region.
Then we visit the harbor and amazing sandy beaches, it will be easy to understand why movie stars and the rich and famous make this area their home.
We continue north to Solvang, an Authentic Danish village with European architecture stroll down the main street and browse in the local shops. After our visit we continue to the world famous Hearst Castle.
Built by the newspaper baron William Randolph Hearst, Art treasures can be found in every room of Hearst Castle. Antique ceilings, Greek vases dating from 800 B.C., rare oriental carpets, and myriad works of art can be seen throughout William Randolph Hearst's vast home see why the castle served as a playground for the rich and famous for the first half of the 20th century.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.