LA TO SAN FRANCISCO 7 DAYS WITH BINDLESTIFF TOURS by Bindlestiff Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
7 days of fun filled adventure! Star gaze in the mighty Mojave Desert, spectacular National Parks, party in fabulous Las Vegas and ride the cable cars of San Francisco. Apr-Oct
- Departs from: Tour begins at 8am in the lobby of: Hostelling International Santa Monica 1436 Second Street, Santa Monica, CA 90401 USA Tel: (310) 393-9913 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (310) 393-9913 end_of_the_skype_highlighting Website: w
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 7 Days
- Starts in: Los Angeles
- Ends in: San Francisco
- 3 Star Hotel
- Single room supplement: 150.00 USD
Required for Extras:
- $170.00 USD
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Glad rags for Las Vegas nightlife!
Included in price:
Day 1 Los Angeles and the Colorado River
Cruise the Sunset strip looking for celebrities or breeze through Beverly Hills and head for Hollywood! Stroll the famous walk of fame and check out the Hollywood sign. Grab a coffee and let's head out! Our drive takes us through California towards the impressive cactus filled plains of the Sonoran desert. The shores of the Colorado River await us. Camping lakeside, there is plenty of time for an evening swim and a BBQ with your new friends in this serene desert environment.
Day 2 The Grand Canyon
Get your kicks on Route 66 before heading to the Grand Canyon. Choose an optional, once in a lifetime helicopter ride over this awe-inspiring canyon. Choose to take a hike along the rim at sunset or descend into the canyon to get an intimate feel for this incredible natural wonder. One thing's for sure; this mighty landscape will leave a lasting impression! An evening around a campfire is the fitting end to a perfect day.
Day 3-4 Las Vegas
Sin City! Check out the razzle and the dazzle that is Las Vegas-America's greatest adult playground. Cruise the strip in style in our included limousine tour before partying the night away at one of the hottest nightclubs in the world! Relax by the pool, wander through the casinos and ride the roller coasters-this city sure won't disappoint! And remember-what happens in Vegas stays on facebook!
Day 5-6 Yosemite National Park
Yosemite National Park-a crown jewel of the USA National Parks, over 1200 squares miles of glacier carved wilderness and magnificent views. Take a hike alongside the fifth tallest waterfall in the world. Cruise the valley on a mountain bike or take a dip in the Merced River. Walk amongst giant sequoia trees as you gaze upon some of the largest granite monoliths in the world. Keep an eye out for black bears and other wildlife. Yosemite will undoubtedly inspire great photographs and ever lasting memories.
Day 7 San Francisco
Spend the afternoon exploring everybody's favorite city on our guided tour. Visit Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Wharf and Chinatown or take a stroll down the fabled hippie hangout of Haight Ashbury, ride the cable cars and enjoy a fabulous sunset sail in the San Francisco Bay around Alcatraz before hitting the town for one last blast in the quirky and hip hangouts of this diverse city!
This tour ends at our post tour accommodation at approx. 5pm.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- An approximate amount of USD170.00 is required to cover tour extras.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.