San Diego and La Jolla by Amadeo Travel Solutions
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
San Diego, La Jolla, Coronado Island, join us to see what makes this one of the best places in the world to live. See San Diego the USS midway and the sights of southern California
- Departure times: 07:00 am
- Duration: 12 Hours
- Starts & ends in: Los Angeles
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
Included in price:
Day 1: Tuesday or Thursday
LA JOLLA - SAN DIEGO - CORONADO ISLAND
Depart south from Los-Angeles along the coast of Southern California we stop at La Jolla cove along the shore home to the new wave of the young, rich and successful the new "Beverly Hills" for an amazing view of the California Coast then continue south to San-Diego, the second largest city in the state.
We start our visit at the seaport village and try to understand why San Diego ranks in the top 5 best cities to live. Board the USS Midway a real life aircraft carrier turned into a museum The USS Midway Museum is an unforgettable adventure. Go to sea without leaving port! Explore more than 60 exhibits with a collection of 25 restored aircraft. After the tour of the sea we continue to Coronado-Island to see "The Del Coronado" and historic hotel and the largest building in the USA built entirely of wood. Favorite hotel of heads of state US Presidents and movie stars, Marilyn Monroe filmed the movie "Some Like It Hot" on the premises
We end the day at the "Old Town" where the first Spanish village was founded in 1769 see the original settlement and visit the "Bazaar Del Mundo" the world market which offers souvenirs from all over the world
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 2 week(s) in advance.